Baby Brenna was born on January 22nd at 6:27 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 and a half inches long. Because of some complications, she had to be induced two weeks early, but she is healthy and we are happy to have her here. Her early birth disrupted birthday plans for Alise, but she was thrilled to bring her baby sister home on her birthday. Both kids love her and they are very good with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow! I scrolled down and look what I found! My heart is full! Thanks for the cute pictures! I love them a lot!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou posed and dressed Brenna the same as Alise's portrait! That's funny! It looks the same except Brenna doesn't have a red thumb!
ReplyDeleteI love Zadik's huge smile! Alise is growing into a young lady! She is so talented!!! Like her Mommy & Daddy!
Awww...Brenna is so cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteJenny and Byram, your kids are so adorable and Brenna fits in so well. She is beautiful. You have cute little outfits for her too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby! And I love her name. You and Byram must be so proud.....and you should be!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. I think little Brenna, like Alise, looks like her daddy. I can't wait to tell mum and dad...they will be so happy for you!!!!!
Make sure you get lots of rest girl.....but enjoy it! Thinking of you lots. And again...congrats...you really have a beautiful family!
She is so cute. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThese are precious photos. The one with Byram and Brenna on the couch is great - when I showed it to Cameron he said that he had to look twice because it appeared that Byram had some HUGE pink pants on with fur trim and that he just tucked Brenna into the front. =)
ReplyDelete