Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Alise!

After a year of waiting, plus an extra week delay, Alise finally got her giraffe birthday cake that she's been asking for since her last birthday! She also got her blue and purple room (I will post pictures later after I finish the stencilling and the curtains). She loved all of her presents too. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!







4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alise! Awesome cake! Such talent! Zadik's face tells it all with his purple chair! I am glad they liked their gifts. We love you so much and miss you all so very much. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
    Can hardly wait to see the bedroom! Sounds awesome and a lot of work involved. Can't wait to see Brenna! Did you get that gorgeous picture of Brenna to paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute birthday cake! And Zadik is so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenny you have beautiful kids! I can't believe how much they have grown...congrats on them.
    Did you make/decorate that cake yourself? I need to learn how to do that.
    Say hi to the hubby for me...and the rest of the Naime family.
    You have a beautiful family girl!

    ReplyDelete