my oh my! Your children are gorgeous! Jenny, you must be so happy with them! You should post pics which include you more...you are beautiful too! And add Byram!! Can't believe she is already 7 months old! Congrats Jenny on a wonderful family!
Jenny, these pictures are great. I'm loving how happy you all look, but I'm also sad that I'm missing it all too! I'm going to call you next week and CATCH UP!
my oh my! Your children are gorgeous! Jenny, you must be so happy with them! You should post pics which include you more...you are beautiful too! And add Byram!!
ReplyDeleteCan't believe she is already 7 months old!
Congrats Jenny on a wonderful family!
Jenny, these pictures are great. I'm loving how happy you all look, but I'm also sad that I'm missing it all too! I'm going to call you next week and CATCH UP!
ReplyDelete