Brenna loves to smile and laugh and talk now. Her favorite audience is the ceiling fan in our living room. Her two great loves: the ceiling fan and the sound of her own voice.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Babies
We had a new baby! He...or she (it's a pink blanket) is a 33 pounder. Ouch! Actually, the only babies we really had this week are the platys in Alise's fish tank.

Brenna loves to smile and laugh and talk now. Her favorite audience is the ceiling fan in our living room. Her two great loves: the ceiling fan and the sound of her own voice.

Brenna loves to smile and laugh and talk now. Her favorite audience is the ceiling fan in our living room. Her two great loves: the ceiling fan and the sound of her own voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenny, Love your blog. I love seeing the updates. Brenna is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAlise's room turned out really nice! You did a good job on decorating it. The windows are really great. The butterfies are really great. The Wal-Mart rug is really great. hehe It is so clean and crisp looking. Really a nice room to look at.
ReplyDeleteI would have to say, "Well Done" to Alise's faithful servents!
I think that 33 pound baby sure looks a lot like Zadik! Oh, what a cutie!!!
Wait! I see the real baby!!! She is happy and is awesomely cute!!! I haven't meet her yet, but I love her so much! She is adorable and cute and fun looking! Thanks for the fun time! I love it!
Love, Grandma :)
You have such a beautiful family Jenny. Love the new pictures! And Alise's room is so cute. Good job!
ReplyDeleteJenny, Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and will call soon. Dang it, I REALLY wish we lived closer. I would love to hear that laughing baby for myself!
ReplyDelete